Thank you for visiting our website, this site acts as an archive – Creative Practices closed its doors in July of 2016.
Interested in one of our Creative in Residency spaces? Here’s what you have to do:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in a space and include the following information:
- 350 word proposal for use of space, also express why you want to be a part of CPI
- 150 word biography
- your website/contact information
2.CPI will then contact you to arrange a meet & greet at the Institute:
- You will be given a tour of the house and available spaces
- At this time you will let the CPI team know your 1st & 2nd choice for studio space and your preferred term duration (one year or 6 months)
3. The Founding Committee will review your application and make a final decision
4. A member of the Founding Committee will contact you, and provide you with a contract if your application is approved
5. Once the contract is signed we require post-dated cheques before the first month of the residency term
6. You may move in and begin your Residency!
All questions can be directed to email@example.com