Thank you for visiting our website, this site acts as an archive – Creative Practices closed its doors in July of 2016.
INTERNSHIPS @ Creative Practices Institute
If you are a student please search our internships on SCIP, which allows you to be paid for your time.
Schedule: 7hrs a week – with a minimum of 2 hours at the gallery on Saturdays from 10 -12pm.
- Arts Development (Fundraising & Grants)
- Education (Programming based)
- Governance & Policy Development
- Marketing & Communications
Application Requirements for all internships:
- Please submit a Cover Letter (1 page max), Resumé (1 page, max) with the email subject as: the internship you are interested in. Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will receive detailed letters of reference upon completion of their work with CPI.