Our exhibitions are organized by our in-house Curator, Connor Buchanan. Our process is to seek out project/artists/designers/curators who’s work would be dynamic in our space, engaging for our audience and that fit our mandate. We present a minimum of four visual arts exhibitions annually. To see what is coming up this year please visit our Upcoming Exhibitions page.
- We offer a small exhibition stipend
- A great amount of curatorial support including a preparator, materials for install, and access to various resources including sound and video devices
- An opening event (includes a small, limited edition, black and white printed pamphlet including original writing from our in-house curator and occasionally special guest writers)
- Parallel programming (includes a discussion, a talk, a performance, or other)
Have a project in mind?
- First: Look over the website – Does your work fit?
- Second: Check our Past/Upcoming Exhibitions pages to get an idea of what has been or what will be showing in the near future – Would your work add another level to our programming?
- Third: send our in-house curator an email outlining your project with a link to your website/blog firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll review your work and get back to you!